The Sebastian Countywide Spring Cleanup Campaign will continue this week, according to a news release.
The campaign will take place every Saturday through May 12.
Dumpster schedules and locations are as follows:
• Saturday, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Huntington, Cherokee Park; Jenny Lind, Jenny Lind Loop and Gate Nine Road
• April 21, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Central City, City Hall; Lavaca, East Sebastian County Park, Featherhill Road
• April 28, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Mansfield, Public Works Building; Witcherville Park U.S. 71 South
• May 5, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Bonanza, Street Department on Highway 45; Hackett, By school gym off East Greenwood Street
• May 12, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. — Hartford, Water Department; Midland, Intersection of 45 and 253
Greenwood residents may use dumpsters at the Greenwood City Street Department north of the shop at the recycle center at 104 Bell Road daily through Saturday during their weeklong citywide cleanup. Hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday and 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays.
White goods (appliances, refrigerators, etc.) may be placed in a designated area.
Computers, TVs and VCRs will be accepted with a trailer designated for these items at the Greenwood Street Department on Bell Road and at the Mansfield Public Works Building during their designated cleanup times.
The county has coordinated with the West River Valley Solid Waste District for individuals to dispose of up to four passenger tires, without rims, at no charge.
The cleanup is for residents only and not for commercial dumping.