AIDS: Anonymous testing for HIV and AIDS counseling: FS Fights AIDS, (479) 452-1616; Black Community Center, (479) 783-3801. FS Fights AIDS meets at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday; call (479) 452-1616 for location.
Al-Anon: Info line, (479) 441-9705.
• 8 p.m. Monday, Midland Heights United Methodist Church, 3500 N. Sixth St.
• 6 p.m. Tuesday, Community Bible Church, 9201 Dallas St.
• 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Trinity United Methodist Church of Muldrow and Roland, 1601 E. Shantel Smith Blvd. in Muldrow.
• 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Our Redeemer Lutheran Church.
• 12:10 p.m. Wednesday, St. Luke’s Lutheran Church.
• 8 p.m. Wednesday, 500 N. F St.
• New Beginnings, 8 p.m. Wednesday, St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church, 2701 Old Greenwood Road.
• Women’s Group, 7 p.m. Thursday, First Christian Church.
• Work in Progress, 7 p.m. Thursday, United Methodist Church, 325 Church Ave. in Mulberry.
• ODAT, 7 p.m. Friday, St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church.
• 8 p.m. Saturday, Methodist Wesley House, 10 W. Denver St. in Greenwood.
Alateen: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church, 2100 Cavanaugh Road.
Alcoholics Anonymous: Daily meetings; 24-hour phone, (479) 783-0123.
• 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Paris Health and Rehab, 1414 S. Elm St. in Paris, (479) 963-6151.
• 6 p.m. Thursday at Willow Brook, 5501 Duncan Road, (479) 484-5556.
Arkansas River Valley Homicide Survivors United: Group meets from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Thursday at Central Christian Church, 400 N. Waldron Road. Open to anyone who has lost a loved one to violence. Call Bethany Ault-Pyle at (479) 414-9073 or Margot Carney at (479) 420-5857.
B.A.T.T.L. (Battling Addictions Through the Lord): Faith-based 12-step recovery group meets at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Eastside Freewill Baptist Church, 615 S.E. Fourth St. in Muldrow; Robert at (479) 719-5102.
Bordertown Sex Addicts Anonymous: Group meets in Fort Smith; call (479) 441-6202 for times and locations.
Cancer support: Donald W. Reynolds Cancer Support House, 3324 S. M St.; Support and programs for children and adults, including support groups, exercise, arts, crafts, education, nutrition and more. Call for times and registration; (479) 782-6302. Some of the groups include:
• Breast cancer group, 5 p.m. Monday and 6 p.m. Tuesday.
• Co-Survivors and Caregivers group, 5:30 p.m. Monday.
• Creative, Fitness and Pampering groups and classes, call to register.
• Kids Kicking Cancer, 6 p.m. Monday.
• Knitting group, 9:30 a.m. Monday.
• Massage therapy, appointments required.
• Men’s group, 5:30 p.m. Monday.
• Metastatic cancer group, call for information.
• One-on-one mentorships, call for information.
• Prostate Cancer Peer Network, 11 a.m. Wednesday.
• Powerful Tools for Caregivers, 2 p.m. Thursday. Reservation required.
• Quilting group, 1:30 p.m. Thursday.
• Spanish speaking group, call for information.
• Tai-chi, call for information.
• Women’s group, 5:30 p.m. Monday and 5 p.m. Tuesday.
Celebrate Recovery: Christ-centered 12-step program. Call (479) 452-9201.
• 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at the EDGE, 19 N. Adair St. in Greenwood.
• 6 p.m. Thursday at Community Bible Church, 9201 Dallas St.
Christians in Recovery: Faith-based support group meets at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Rye Hill Baptist Church, 11512 Old U.S. 71 South; (479) 646-1044.
Course in Miracles: Support group meets at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church, 2701 Old Greenwood Road; (479) 561-2222.
DivorceCare: Group meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Alma Assembly of God, 220 Rudy Road in Alma; (479) 632-3201.
Domestic Violence Intervention and Sexual Assault programs: Donald W. Reynolds Crisis Intervention Center, 5603 S. 14th St.; 782-1821 or (800) 359-0056. Weekly support groups available for victims of verbal, physical and/or sexual abuse. Life Beyond Abuse classes offered. Call to preregister. All services free and confidential.
Drug and Alcohol Addictions: Call (479) 782-9121.
• Recovery Open Meeting at 7 pm Thursday at Evangel Temple. (Corner of Towson & Dodson).
• Recovery Step Study meets at 10 am Sunday at Evangel Temple. (Corner of Towson & Dodson).
Gamblers Anonymous: Group meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday at the Miller Branch Library, 8701 S. 28th St.
Gluten-free support group: Meets at 7 p.m. Thursday at 1923 Main St. in Van Buren; (479) 221-0001.
Harbor Recovery Systems: Operates programs to combat substance abuse and behavioral health issues. Call (479) 785-4083.
Highway to Healing: A 12-step program meets at 7 p.m. Friday at 2200 N. O St.; (479) 494-1804.
Mainline Ministries: 12-step recovery group meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Amazing Grace Fellowship, 2020 Rena Road in Van Buren; (479) 459-0576.
Memory Cafe: Those with memory loss and their carepartners meet at 2 p.m. Tuesday at First Freewill Baptist Church, 501 West Blvd. in Poteau; (918) 647-7008.
Memory Keepers: Alzheimer’s caregivers support group meets at 2 p.m. Monday at Greenhurst Assisted Living Clubhouse, 226 Skyler Drive in Charleston; Kendra Simkins at (479) 314-1150.
Mothers of Multiples: Members meet at 7 p.m. Thursday in the Hennessey Room at Mercy Fort Smith; Suzanne Scowden at (479) 459-1269.
Nar-Anon: Family and friends of addicts meet at 8 p.m. today and Thursday at 23 N. 20th St. in Van Buren, Karen at (479) 474-4349; 7 p.m. Thursday at Central Presbyterian Church, 2901 Rogers Ave. (west entrance), John at 783-0739.
Narcotics Anonymous: Meetings daily in Fort Smith and surrounding areas; for times and meeting places, call (800) 338-8750.
• Alpha Group, 6 p.m. Tuesday, Parlor Room, Central Presbyterian Church, 2901 Rogers Ave., (479) 474-9606.
• New Hope Group, 1 p.m. Wednesday, Miller Branch Library, 8701 S. 28th St.
• Group, 6 p.m. Thursday, Central Presbyterian Church, 2901 Rogers Ave.
• Mena, 7 p.m., Thursday, Mena United Methodist Church, (479) 394-4240.
Parenting classes: Meets from 10 a.m. to noon Thursday at Child Care Aware River Valley, 7200 Mahogany Ave. in Fort Smith. Pre-registration is encouraged. Registration is free. Call (479) 222-6930.
Parkinson’s: Group meets at 1 p.m. Monday; call 782-0386 for location.
Pregnancy Testing: Heart to Heart Pregnancy Support Center, free testing, counseling and support groups; (479) 452-2260.
Refuge Recovery: Buddhist-based recovery program meets at 7 p.m. Monday at Yogaterrium, 2712 Grand Ave.
Set Free: Anger and violence solution group meets from 6:30-8 p.m. Tuesday at Forefront Church, 10300 Jenny Lind Road. Dinner is provided. Call David Williams at (479) 629-3895 to reserve a spot.
SOS: Single Parent Group meets at 2 p.m. Sunday at Christ for the World International, 4510 Towson Ave. Call (479) 649-5970.
Spiritual Healing: Meets from 10-11 a.m. Monday and Tuesday at Riverview Hope Campus, 301 S. E St. Call (479) 668-4764.
STEPS Inc.: Certified parenting, anger management and life skills classes available 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Saturday at 708 Garrison Ave. Additional classes and topics available upon request. Call (479) 782-7837.
• Arkansas Chapter 86, 5:30 p.m. Monday at the Robert Jack Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 1322, 23 N. 20th St. in Van Buren.
• Chapter 5, 4:45 p.m. Monday at St. Luke’s Lutheran Church, 5401 Free Ferry Road.
• Chapter 130, 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at Wesley United Methodist Church, 2200 Phoenix Ave., (479) 459-7340.
Understanding addiction: Meets from 7-8 p.m. Wednesday at Harvest Time, 3100 Briarcliff Ave. Call Michael Palmer at (479) 459-3481.
The Support notes calendar runs Sundays in the Times Record. Items must be submitted in writing five working days before publication to Support Notes, P.O. Box 1359, Fort Smith, AR 72902. Email submission to email@example.com.