The following is a list of entertainment appearing live in the two-state area.
• Bill Flaspohler — Various styles at 7 p.m. at JJ's Grill, 5400 Phoenix Ave.
• The Lawmen Band — Country, gospel and other styles from 7-10 p.m. at the I-40 Music and Dance Hall, 1404 S. Main St., near Oklahoma 64B South in Muldrow. No smoking or alcohol.
• Mountainburg Troubadoors — Various styles at 6 p.m. at the Mountainburg Senior Center, 101 U.S. 71 in Mountainburg. No cover charge.
• Barling, Ark. Good Ol’ Boys — Country at 7 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Bluegrass, Country and More Show — Various performers for all-ages event at 7 p.m. at the Bluegrass Stage, 809 S. Roland Road in Roland.
• Gospel Singing Concert — From 6-8 p.m. at Natural Dam Cafe on Arkansas 59 in Natural Dam.
• Rugged Grace — Various styles at 7 p.m. at JJ's Grill, 5400 Phoenix Ave.
• Vernon Johnson and Pure Country — Country from 6-9 p.m. at the Senior Activities Center, 2700 Cavanaugh Road.
• Amazing Opry Staff Band — Country, bluegrass, gospel and blues at 7 p.m. at the Little O’ Opry House, 271 Campbell St. in West Fork.
• Big Bear's Opry — Country and more at 6:30 p.m. at Barling City Hall, 304 Church St. in Barling.
• Jenny Lind Jamboree — Various styles from 6:30-9:30 p.m. at the Jenny Lind Community Building on the Gate 9 cut-off at Jenny Lind.
• The Moore Family and Guests — Various styles for a free, all-ages show at 7 p.m. at Music and Moore at Main and Third streets in Mulberry.
• Rusty Grove Band — Country and rock from 8 p.m. to midnight at the Eagles Ballroom, 3321 S. 66th St.
• Saturday Night Jamboree — Country, bluegrass and gospel music at 7 p.m. on the Town Square in Poteau. In case of rain, the event moves indoors at the Poteau Senior Citizens Activity Building on South McKenna Street.
The Live column is a free service that appears every Thursday. Submissions must contain performer’s name, type of music, time, date, venue name and a street address, and must be in writing and turned into the Wheeler Avenue office by noon on Thursday, one week before publication. Incomplete submissions will not be published. Phone calls will not be accepted. Submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.